skell Posted August 3, 2016 Posted August 3, 2016 Hi guys I've used SBI in the past, and have installed the latest version. However it refuses to load. No error, nothing. Anyone any ideas? Cheers!
skell Posted August 3, 2016 Author Posted August 3, 2016 OK, so I've loaded it onto a different machine and it loads. However when I select the file, and then the fields, when I click OK, the program crashes out with no error. This happens when I select Admission Number and Person ID. It doesn't crash when I don't select Person ID but then I get the status NOT FOUND on all the entries.
matt40k Posted August 4, 2016 Posted August 4, 2016 Can you send me the log file from both machines please, it will be in c:\programdata\simsbulkimport
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now