Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

I regularly connect to our network via SSTP VPN using the routing and remote access capability of Windows Server 2012 R2.

I notice that when i am connected, CPU spikes as shown below, but jumps upto around 35% - it's always constant - it doesn't come and go.

 

18-06-2016 12-32-24.jpg

 

As soon as I disconnect the connection, the service drops off complete back to CPU idling only.

 

Anyone else noticed this, or know what could be causing it? It happens even when just connected, and don't have anything open across the connection.

 

Tried from multiple computers both on Windows 8.

 

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...