Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey all,

 

My first post/question. I'm looking at free SNMP tools to monitor traffic and to get an overview of the network. I've installed OpenNMS (on Debian), and installed the Weathermap plugin. However, I'm having problems getting it to update the map - the map is still the original default map.

 

Has anyone got any ideas? Or if you got an alternative decent free network mapping tools with SNMP?

 

Cheers,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...