sidewinder Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 Got a few here taking up room, 1x 580 and 2x 660's (I think) With pen trays and pens. All spare from being replaced with interactive displays and it would be nice if they could get some use somewhere. Can't guarantee they work but they all did when taken down a year or two ago. Collection from Richmond, SW London
jmak Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 I think the 660s might be very welcome here. Just need to check with the head teacher. Would it be acceptable to you if I arranged a courier collection or do you want a school employee to collect?
sidewinder Posted June 8, 2016 Author Posted June 8, 2016 Courier would be fine as long as we don't have to pack them up or anything our end, because frankly I have nothing to pack them in!
jmak Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 Courier would be fine as long as we don't have to pack them up or anything our end, because frankly I have nothing to pack them in! Thanks I'll see what I can get sorted out this afternoon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now