zipster1967 Posted May 31, 2016 Posted May 31, 2016 I have scripts that get a playlist and one that retrieves the filenames both with and without the extension from the playlist file. now I just need to use the filenames without extension to populate a checkedlistbox in a windows from. This is my 2 scripts $Path = 'C:\Users\Trent\Music\Playlists' Get-ChildItem $Path -Filter "*.m3u" | Where-Object { $_.Attributes -ne "Directory"} $PlaylistName = 'C:\Users\Trent\Music\Playlists\3LW.m3u' Get-Content $PlaylistName | ? { $_ -and (Test-Path $_) }| Get-Childitem | Select Name I just do not understand how to use my script in a checkedlistbox control. Please help me understand how to accomplish this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now