Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am getting a error message of 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object' when trying to map a drive. I have done some research and it appears it may be an IIS issue.

 

I installed HAP as per youtube clip HAP+ Windows Server 2012 Setup

 

I look forward to any an all troubleshooting tips to get this resolved.

Posted

Hi

 

Please be advised I have managed to resolve this issue. The problem was mine, after many hours of troubleshooting I discovered a typing error, sigh ............

Posted
Hi

 

Please be advised I have managed to resolve this issue. The problem was mine, after many hours of troubleshooting I discovered a typing error, sigh ............

 

 

Hello and welcome to EduGeek. :welcome:

 

I am sorry you hit radio silence on what was Sunday night here in the UK and Monday morning for you.

 

I am glad you found a solution! It's just so frustrating - we have all been there with typos!

 

I hope you stick around and join our community :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...