netadmin Posted April 25, 2016 Posted April 25, 2016 I have had a few isolated Windows 7 machines that have started freezing after April 2016 Windows Updates when Word 2013 or PowerPoint 2013 are launched. Has anyone else seen this issue (and hopefully have identified which patch may be causing the issue)? I have tried uninstalling a few of the patches from this month from an affected machine but this has not helped yet. This is similar to an issue that occurred in February after KB3114717 was installed, but I have verified that the affected machines do not have this older KB currently installed. Thanks for any guidance you may be able to provide!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now