BACA Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 I have spent the last two days trying to determine why I could not use apps from the office store on my domain joined desktop. Finally, I traced it down to one Group policy setting user user config/admin templates/ MS office 2016/ miscellaneous - the setting is "Block signing into office" which I enabled to stop users trying to sign in with their work accounts etc (we are not using o365 here). The setting hides any signin options within the suite. The side effect is that it blocks office store apps from working. I am deploying office mix for powerpoint and so need to able to use the web apps included as part of the package. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now