theeggmaster Posted March 17, 2016 Posted March 17, 2016 Hi, I've got a bit of an issue with RemoteApp and I'm trying to find a way of troubleshooting it. Clients can connect to the RemoteApps internally with no issues, and can also connect using the Remote Desktop app on iOS/Android both internally and externally. However, Windows-based clients cannot launch the apps. They can log in through RDWeb and see the apps. Clicking on the apps downloads the RDP file, and opening the RDP file allows them to enter credentials. At that point, it says Starting and then doesn't do anything until I get a popup which says RemoteApp Disconnected (image is attached). Any help with troubleshooting or pointing in the right direction would be gratefully received.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now