Liam Posted March 1, 2016 Posted March 1, 2016 I'm struggling here. It appears in solus as a target but will not deploy. Is there a way to force a deploy again or do I need to completely the uninstall and install agent etc? Thanks Liam
Greg Posted March 3, 2016 Posted March 3, 2016 If this is a Discover client then it's a known issue, try deploying the Discover update again for the workstations and Discover should install on the new clients
Liam Posted March 3, 2016 Author Posted March 3, 2016 Iv tried it. Nothing works. If I knew where to installation files where I'd just deploy it manually for the one user. I suspect they won't be in a format for me to do that though
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now