Chuckster Posted February 23, 2016 Posted February 23, 2016 As a school we no longer use Capita's Openhive as a intermediary gateway to Office 365. Currently our MX records are pointed to their DNS servers. We now need to amend this, so I need to know where the MX record(s) should be pointed to - anybody know?
Boredguy Posted February 23, 2016 Posted February 23, 2016 In your Office 365 Admin page, if you go to Domains, you can get the DNS settings you are looking for. 1
Chuckster Posted February 23, 2016 Author Posted February 23, 2016 Cheers. I just noticed it straight after posting. I have now sent off the details to the LA to amend our DNS records.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now