X-13 Posted February 11, 2016 Posted February 11, 2016 I was trying to quote-reply and this is all that's happening.
X-13 Posted February 11, 2016 Author Posted February 11, 2016 Is this thevbeta version of the app? No, its the regular one. And it's just that post from what I can see...
X-13 Posted February 11, 2016 Author Posted February 11, 2016 Have you tried clearing the cache? I just tried, it's still doing it on that post.
elsiegee40 Posted February 11, 2016 Posted February 11, 2016 I just tried, it's still doing it on that post. It works for me (see thread) also from old android app
X-13 Posted February 11, 2016 Author Posted February 11, 2016 It works for me (see thread) also from old android app I think your test fixed it... Not sure what was happening there.
X-13 Posted February 11, 2016 Author Posted February 11, 2016 Users Well... I'm not a technician at the moment. Must have lost the magic touch.
elsiegee40 Posted February 11, 2016 Posted February 11, 2016 Well... I'm not a technician at the moment. Must have lost the magic touch. Technology thinks it can mess with you. Might need witch rather than ZeroHour to beat it up 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now