PotNoodleTech Posted January 25, 2016 Posted January 25, 2016 Windows 7 clients. Fleet of mostly older printers, HP, Kyocera, Brother, Dell. Had several reports of not being able to print from Powerpoint 2013. Anyone had anything like this? It says the printer is not installed, all other software prints fine. I popped up there and printed a few things as a year 7 user, I am wondering if it is something to do with printing from previous version files e.g. .ppt files? Cheers Andy
PotNoodleTech Posted January 27, 2016 Author Posted January 27, 2016 74 views and nothing *sob sob* This is such a weird one. Can't pin it down.
simpsonj Posted January 27, 2016 Posted January 27, 2016 It rings a vague bell, but if it only happened the once I would have told them to save it as a PDF and print from that...
PotNoodleTech Posted January 27, 2016 Author Posted January 27, 2016 Yeh that's what I've got them doing now but I don't think that's ideal to have to do that throughout the school - so need to find a fix! Cheers
Garacesh Posted September 13, 2016 Posted September 13, 2016 @AButters, did you ever find a solution to this? We're experiencing the same issues with Office 2016.
PotNoodleTech Posted September 13, 2016 Author Posted September 13, 2016 Hi Gar. No never did. Changing all our printers now so hoping that will cure it with new modern drivers etc.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now