richedgar Posted January 20, 2016 Posted January 20, 2016 Hi All, We are currently using Impero version 5.0.03 (but this happened with an earlier version), and it is causing computers around our site to do a reconfiguration of all installed applications. This is causing some machines to be completely unusable for up to 30 minutes (very unhappy teachers!). I was wondering if anybody else was having this problem or if it has been fixed in an updated version? Thanks Rich.
russdev Posted January 20, 2016 Posted January 20, 2016 Obviously I am out the loop but believe it has been fixed in later release.. Russ 1
Arthur Posted January 20, 2016 Posted January 20, 2016 Obviously I am out the loop but believe it has been fixed in later release. Will the later release(s) be released soon? The last time I check with Impero support they didn't recommend upgrading from 5.0.0.3.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now