Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

So i just tried to log on via web access and I'm getting an error that the gateway server is temporarily unavailable when I select an app. Internally it works but I bypass the gateway for that. So that's expected.

 

It only stopped working today after a reboot. Apps display as expected but I assume there is something not quite right.

 

I checked iis and everything seems fine. If anyone could offer some advice or support here I would greatly appreciate it..

 

Thanks In anticipation. My head hurts after the day I have had

Posted

Sorted.. Removed the gateway from deployment properties. Saved it. Readded the gateway and what would

You know !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...