Liam Posted January 13, 2016 Posted January 13, 2016 So i just tried to log on via web access and I'm getting an error that the gateway server is temporarily unavailable when I select an app. Internally it works but I bypass the gateway for that. So that's expected. It only stopped working today after a reboot. Apps display as expected but I assume there is something not quite right. I checked iis and everything seems fine. If anyone could offer some advice or support here I would greatly appreciate it.. Thanks In anticipation. My head hurts after the day I have had
Liam Posted January 14, 2016 Author Posted January 14, 2016 Sorted.. Removed the gateway from deployment properties. Saved it. Readded the gateway and what would You know !
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now