GHornsby Posted December 4, 2015 Posted December 4, 2015 Dear all, I am a Library teacher and technology coordinator at an international school in Bogota, Colombia. I am due to visit the Bett show in 2016 and am also keen to visit schools that are doing innovative things with technology in eduction. I would love to have some suggestions for some schools doing amazing things. Any thoughts? Kind Regards, Greg
elsiegee40 Posted December 4, 2015 Posted December 4, 2015 Hello and welcome to edugeek Hopefully some schools will be suggested for you, either to visit in person, or for you to link up with at BETT. Is there any area that particularly interests you? I hope you have time to come and say hello to us on the edugeek stand too
Matt_NetSupport Posted December 4, 2015 Posted December 4, 2015 Hi Greg, I was in Colombia (Cali) a few weeks back visiting a school, although I work for a software developer (NetSupport Ltd) it would be great to meet up at the Bett show next month - NetSupport is exhibiting (Stand C300). Come and see us. Matt Jones
GHornsby Posted December 10, 2015 Author Posted December 10, 2015 Hello Matt, Sorry for the tardy response. Yes, that sounds ace. I´ll make sure to come by your stand. Thanks a lot! Cali seems like a bit of a random place to visit for a software developer. Any reason why? Greg
GHornsby Posted December 10, 2015 Author Posted December 10, 2015 Wow, does everyone have a stand at Bett??? I´ll definitely pop by. You promoting anything special? Greg
elsiegee40 Posted December 10, 2015 Posted December 10, 2015 There are stands for all sorts of software and hardware companies at BETT. You can research the main exhibitors at http://www.bettshow.com There are also presentations worth attending both in the BETT theatres and on stands such as Microsoft and Google where companies and schools will present what they are doing; they can be good for ideas too. Bring your comfy shoes and be prepared for a long day (or two or more if you can)
Dos_Box Posted December 10, 2015 Posted December 10, 2015 Wow, does everyone have a stand at Bett??? I´ll definitely pop by. You promoting anything special? Greg I take it you've never been to BETT then? It's not billed as the worlds largest educational technology show for nothing y'know Just don't try and do it in one day is all I can say!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now