brubakes Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 I'm sure this is a simple thing, but I need help. I have a mount command that i would like to run each time the computer is restarted. The command is simple, just a mount command pointing to a windows shared file. I tried adding a line to the fstab file but it didn't seem to take. Suggestions? Currently I have a plain next file on the desktop with the mount command in it. The file is set to executable. I would just like it to run on startup.
CyberNerd Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 whats the output of mount -a it might helpd diagnose the problem with fstab
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now