MrLudwig Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 Hi, Our Exams Officer has reported she needs to use the "Edit PI Data" menu item on the Tools -> Examinations menu in Sims, but it is greyed out for her. She is a member of the Exams Officer group in Sims which from the documentation I've read is what she needs to be to have access to this item, but it is still greyed out. I've had a play with a few extra group memberships also but nothing seems to enable this item, so I'm beginning to think this might not be a permissions issue. Does anyone know for sure what the permissions requirements are for this, or what I/she needs to do to enabled this item? Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now