MikeGreen Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 Morning all, I have been setting up Home Access Plus and am at a stage where users can log in but no drives/files are being mapped to them? Is there some thing I need to modify in order to tell the system what to map for who? any help would be greatly appreciated. Kind Regards Mike
DavetheITguy Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 You need to go into the config section and map the drives manually. you can assign permissions to drives in there as well.
MikeGreen Posted October 19, 2015 Author Posted October 19, 2015 Hi Dave, Thanks for the response, is it the web.config I should be looking in?
NokiX Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 As above once you get onto the management area it should be setup something like this for the users homedir: I am unsure if those permissions are correct since my version isn't a live copy as we are still developing a Moodle to be released along with this but this is a good base to start with. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now