simonw Posted September 22, 2015 Posted September 22, 2015 Hi All I hope someone can help or shed a little light on the issue I'm having....... I have four iPad Air 2 that have the Tapestry app installed, yet three of them all return an error of 'cannot download staff list' when the app is accessed. The app was working fine until a week ago. I've raised the issue with the app providers. I have tried 'dismissing' the app, and starting again, but with no improvement. My users can access the website version of the app, but they claim that this does not give them the facilities they need. Has anyone had a similar issue? Should I try uninstalling and re-installing the app? Would I lose anything by doing this? Any help would be very appreciated. Simon
Jamman960 Posted September 22, 2015 Posted September 22, 2015 Is the internet access on the iPad ok otherwise? I've often had this because we rely on a captive portal for authentication, once authenticated its ok, at worst closing the app and re-opening solves it.
Joanne Posted September 22, 2015 Posted September 22, 2015 I've had problems when the time and date on the ipod was wrong. I plug into the macbook and then it seems to sort itself out. Reinstalling the app won't affect anything, it's all cloud based, so you could try a reinstall.
simonw Posted September 24, 2015 Author Posted September 24, 2015 All resolved now. Had to delete and re-install app. Many thanks for your help.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now