Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Goodness this is doing my poor tiny head in!

 

If you've managed to embed a YouTube video into Powerpoint please share. The old embed codes don't work for me, the various edits and fiddles to embed codes old and new don't do anything or crash Powerpoint.

 

Ain't NOBODY got time for this.

 

Anyone have this sorted out there? :/

Posted

I download the youtube clip using youtube-dl (don't shoot me!) convert to avi using winff with the profile (MS Compatible AVI) and embed the avi into the powerpoint - just saves me a lot of hassle (I delete once shown)

 

I know everyone doesn't like downloading from youtube, but this saves video embarrassments during slideshows...

  • Thanks 1
Posted
I download the youtube clip using youtube-dl (don't shoot me!) convert to avi using winff with the profile (MS Compatible AVI) and embed the avi into the powerpoint - just saves me a lot of hassle (I delete once shown)

 

I know everyone doesn't like downloading from youtube, but this saves video embarrassments during slideshows...

 

Ur a cheeky boy Caffrey but yes, I feel the frustration.

 

Upload and convert to Google Docs. Go to Insert Video > Search youtube.

F11 for full screen.

 

You know what I might have to resort to this indeed.

 

Gah does it really not work? Bummer.

 

Thanks to you both for replying though. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...