Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Morning

 

Sorry to raise the dead, but I've now finally got a fileserver with dedup and this tool (and windirstat) doesn't play well with it. http://www.edugeek.net/forums/windows-server-2012/145138-tool-like-treesize-can-reflect-upon-true-file-size-when-deduplication-enabled.html

 

Treesize sort of plays well by allowing a Size and Allocated columns and I was thinking about updating the source a recompiling tell the code to query size instead of size on disk

 

I'm still working on getting windirstat to compile at all (made in VS 2005 and I'm using 2010), but I know this is next on my list once I'm done.

 

So what I'm asking is... Do you still have the source and do you remember which version of VS you compiled in?

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...