Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need to install VMM on a physical server - can I install VMM on a Domain Controller?

 

I know it is not really recommended but I am short on Physical servers.

 

Cheers

Mark

Posted

Couldn't you just create a VM of VMM on standalone and join them? But unless it's changed you can install VMM on a DC as long as it's a DC before VMM installed etc. e..g not promoting VMM

 

Steve

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...