Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

So we're running vCenter 5.5 with SQL Express and we've reached the limit meaning on occasion express crashes causing loads of problems (citrix, veeam etc). I've patched the problem by clearing logs etc and was thinking of moving the DB to full SQL on another server but then I read v6 of vCenter will upgrade the Express DB to vPostgre with a larger capacity. Have any of you migrated your vCenter or could add anything I should think off?

 

Thanks

 

RobD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...