Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Due to backup size I need to create a VHD on our backup unit. I have gone into disk manager and from actions created a VHD of the size I want but following some instructions on the web the next step it says is right click the newly created VHD (its listed in the drives but not shown as initialised) and select 'initialise'? When I right click the new drive I don't get that option. Anyone help what I do next or how I initialise it or why it does not show that option?

 

Edit: Forget it...Doh! moment...didn't right click in right place! Needed to rick click on Label not the drive space itself! Friday moment!

Edited by TechSupp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...