Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I'm looking at setting up Office 2013 to deploy through GPO.

 

Trying to run the Microsoft Office Customisation Tool, by opening a CMD prompt and typing setup.exe /admin and the tool begins to open. I select which product I want to customise and I get the error "Bootstrapper has stopped working" and it closes.

 

Anyone else seen this? How did you get round it?

 

Thanks in advance

 

Iain

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...