Darylrese Posted July 1, 2015 Posted July 1, 2015 Hi Guys, We have a Liberum Help Desk setup here and when I started at the school the admin password wasn't handed over to me. Its causing quite a lot of problems now as new members of staff can't be added! Anyone know how I can reset / find out the admin password? I can see all the site files in ISS but if I browse to the admin / setup pages, it says access denied. Regards
DavetheITguy Posted July 1, 2015 Posted July 1, 2015 You should be able to reset it via the database - SQL or MS one. I use it at my Academy. I've customised it and changed the look of it. Hope this help.
Darylrese Posted July 1, 2015 Author Posted July 1, 2015 Thanks Dave. So if I reset the SQL password, it should reset the helpdesk password too??
DavetheITguy Posted July 1, 2015 Posted July 1, 2015 if you access the database itself and then change the password in there for the admin account for Liberum.
Darylrese Posted July 1, 2015 Author Posted July 1, 2015 (edited) Will give it a go, cheers. Opened up the database file, and managed to find the admin password....I'm in! Thanks very much. Edited July 1, 2015 by Darylrese
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now