Nosirra Posted June 30, 2015 Posted June 30, 2015 Hi all, If you've been a fan of Terraria in the past then they're launching update 1.3 today. If you played Terraria in the past then you'll know that their updates tend to be enormous and often double/triple the size of the game. I'm planning to host a server when I get back from the office today so if you're interested in playing with the new features let me know! Nosirra Upcoming features - Official Terraria Wiki
Meldrew Posted June 30, 2015 Posted June 30, 2015 Looking forward to this. I'm rather addicted to Terraria. Meldrew
Garacesh Posted July 1, 2015 Posted July 1, 2015 I used to play a lot of Terrarria (and subsequently a lot of Starbound when it was released, but it's unfortunately nowhere near as fleshed out ) and it was fantastic. Amazing to see that the devs are still updating it.,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now