MikeW Posted June 18, 2015 Posted June 18, 2015 Our PE dept has asked for a setup in the sports hall which will enable them to do performance analysis with pupils using their ipads, a large monitor and an apple tv box (or airserver whichever is more suitable), I obviously have concerns regarding damage, mobility and storage. Has anyone implemented a similar system and how did you do it ?TIA
Admiral208 Posted June 18, 2015 Posted June 18, 2015 Our PE staff have used Ubersense with iPads. Video Analysis & Sports Coaching App | Ubersense 1
jdoyle Posted June 18, 2015 Posted June 18, 2015 The Football Association pushes a video analysis application called Focus X2 which can be used on iPad, PC and MAC. http://facc.thefa.com/Media/Default/FocusX2/Booklet%20-%20FA%20LCC%20-%20Focus%20Offer.pdf I can't say I've used it as much as I'd like in my coaching sessions but it seems to work OK and can be used for a variety of sports. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now