Natashac15 Posted June 4, 2015 Posted June 4, 2015 Hi all was wondering if anyone could possibly help me set up mapping so when I go to school report I have the live pro 8 /att 8 data - HAs anyone done their mapping for their school Thank you
bobsmith Posted June 4, 2015 Posted June 4, 2015 Hi I dug out the reply PhilNeal gave me (which worked) last time you asked this question in a different thread. "Search for "mapping" in MyAccount and the manual is listed on the right of the display" It's straightforward once you read the manual - it's a nightmare if you haven't 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now