JMB Posted June 1, 2015 Posted June 1, 2015 Hi all...we're in need of a SmartBoard branded usb to serial cable...had a look online and they're about 50 notes. So I wondered if anyone had one they're looking to part with! Thanks :-)
Passat1983ICTech Posted June 1, 2015 Posted June 1, 2015 if you got a picture for us I can take a look for you
JMB Posted June 1, 2015 Author Posted June 1, 2015 Thanks for getting back to me! This is the kind of thing I need. I've bought non-SMART branded serial to usb leads, but they just don't work. It seems it needs to be a proper SMART cable for it to communicate with the PC. :-/
Passat1983ICTech Posted June 1, 2015 Posted June 1, 2015 ok that fine will get back to you soon Have you rang round a few places as well see if you can get one that way have you Tried IDNS
JMB Posted June 1, 2015 Author Posted June 1, 2015 So far my suppliers have drawn a blank...I assume as it's a SMART cable I'm limited on outlets. But I do have a number for a chap at IDNS so I'll drop him a line.
fairm010 Posted June 1, 2015 Posted June 1, 2015 Are these what you need? [ATTACH=CONFIG]30718[/ATTACH]
Passat1983ICTech Posted June 1, 2015 Posted June 1, 2015 that the one he wants good job I have ent got any her sorry
fairm010 Posted June 1, 2015 Posted June 1, 2015 Kept two from when we did our 5 Series to 6 Series swap out. @JMB PM me your address and school name. A small donation will be needed.
JMB Posted June 1, 2015 Author Posted June 1, 2015 That's great, thanks! Just let me know what you'd like in terms of donation! :-)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now