rich_tech Posted April 28, 2015 Posted April 28, 2015 Hello All, I have just rebuilt our virtualisation cluster at our school to 2012R2, I did this by physically exporting all boxes off the machines, completely wiping it and rebuilding it from the ground up with the SAN and everything being reconfigured. I have finished the build stage now and its validated and running happily, but I am getting the following error when trying to move the VMs off the Node and onto the CSVs after setting up the high availability part of it, I did not get this message before. As you can see the General access denied error 0x80070005 isnt exactly helpful
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now