IT_Man_Dan Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 Morning all, I'd be interested to hear what spam settings others have set for their Google apps gmail accounts. Have you got all spam going into quarantine? Cheers
caffrey Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 I've just done this, everything goes to quarantine (end users see nothing in their spam folder now). I got fed up of people asking me if it was okay to open the invoice that came attached to an obvious piece of spam. The only issue I have with the quarantine is that it's painfully slow here.
IT_Man_Dan Posted March 19, 2015 Author Posted March 19, 2015 Thanks for reply @caffrey . This may be a stupid question but how do you access the quarantine? I have spam set to go to the default quarantine folder but I am having difficulty accessing it to check messages. Thanks
HC_Netman Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 @IT_Man_Dan do you mind sharing the answer to your 'stupid' question as I am also stupid (in fact more so as I haven't sorted it myself grrr). Also in response to the original question I didn't have spam going to quarantine until I saw this thread so now I have turned it on Cheers
IT_Man_Dan Posted March 19, 2015 Author Posted March 19, 2015 @HC_Netman No problem, sorry I should have shared. I was looking in the wrong place to access the quarantine. You just need to go to: https://email-quarantine.google.com/adminreview and login with your google Apps admin credentials. From there you can see all quarantined messages :-) 1
IT_Man_Dan Posted March 19, 2015 Author Posted March 19, 2015 No problem. I agree that the quarantine is painfully slow though.
HC_Netman Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 IThe only issue I have with the quarantine is that it's painfully slow here. Just been testing it out and I see what you mean!
caffrey Posted March 19, 2015 Posted March 19, 2015 I'll only look if there's a query, the quarantine is set to 30 days so it's more than enough time for anyone to ask.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now