Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm sure this is one of those things that everyone knows about & I am late to the party but thought I would pass it on.

 

Just been sorting out Licensing for some of our software and came across some Sherston titles. Contacted them to get a price for upgrading to a site license and it was going to be a a bit under £799 for the 4 titles we wanted. They then pointed me to a Mega Deal pack they do. 50 titles, site licenses for £599. I have no idea about the quality of all of them but our SEN ladies love the Track series.

 

They also do a complete resource pack for £1000!

 

Thought it might help someone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...