Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to set up QoS at home on a Rv110w Cisco Router so Steam and Twitch stops eating everything. I get 62mbps normal which according to Google equates to 62,000kbps which I put in the Max Downstream field. However every time I run Speedtest, the speed drops down to 20-24mbps. Disabling QoS puts it back to 62mbps.

 

Any ideas what's going wrong here? I'm testing this with only me on the connection so it isn't being capped by other downloads and should allocate the full 62mbps to the test.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...