lduke Posted February 23, 2015 Posted February 23, 2015 Hi Guys, I'm hoping there is someone on here that has used Adobe LiveCycles to create a PDF Form. Here's my issue; I have the Form built and working but I have now hit the last stumbling block, I have a question at the top which you can answer either Yes or No, if the answer is yes then the questions below are enabled and if answered no then the questions below are disabled as they don't need to be answered, but if the answer is yes the questions are required to be filled out and the form does a pre validation before printing the form, the problem is when I select No which disables the answer boxes it still requires the questions to be answered before the form prints but obviously you cant as the answer fields are disabled... How would I go about sorting the issue out, so If Yes enable questions/answer fields below and they are required fields. If No questions/answer fields are disabled and not required fields. Hope I make sense Thanks in advance, Much appreciated Duke
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now