Liam Posted February 17, 2015 Posted February 17, 2015 I am looking on your views on School ICT Services - MIS and SIMS Support for Schools. I am looking at them for our MIS Support. Any help would be appreciated.
Marshall_IT Posted February 17, 2015 Posted February 17, 2015 Used these at my last School. Never had any issue with them but I've only ever used them and capita direct.
ticker Posted February 17, 2015 Posted February 17, 2015 We have just moved over to them from our LEA, (well in April) we had a trial of their services and were very impressed with the support, response times and just general willingness to help. Our Assistant head and new data manger have also had some on-site training and they could not have been more complementary about the training and the trainers knowledge and understanding. I know a lot of the Leeds/Bradford schools use them.
Marshall_IT Posted February 17, 2015 Posted February 17, 2015 If you are in the area they are hosting a free network managers meeting in March i think, but places are limited.
Liam Posted February 17, 2015 Author Posted February 17, 2015 Is that part of the ANME? I think i am already booked on that.
Marshall_IT Posted February 17, 2015 Posted February 17, 2015 No its separate. It's on their website under events in sure.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now