useraaron321 Posted February 12, 2015 Posted February 12, 2015 Hi, anyone know what I can try to get this working? I was in SIMS and was just trying to set a password for one of the members of staff and it came up with a message which I clicked and it booted me out of SIMS. I cant remember what this message said now. The issue is when I tried to log back in it wouldn't let me with the same credentials that I was using before now we cant get into SIMS using any credentials that we can remember. I really am at a loose end here as to what is going on does anyone have any ideas? Thanks
vikpaw Posted February 12, 2015 Posted February 12, 2015 Are you getting an error message? It's most likely reason 0, which is a useless one to troubleshoot. Can you try a different PC? Can you access the server?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now