its_sam Posted January 22, 2015 Posted January 22, 2015 We are on the verge of having a new VOIP telephone system installed on the network and I have been asked to reserve a range of IP addresses for this purpose. The range of IP addresses I would like to use are currently in use by clients on the network. My question is, if I was to create a new exclusion range including these specific addresses, what would happen to the devices on the network? Would they be instantly kicked off or would they continue to work as before until the lease period has expired and then pickup a new IP address? I hope this is clear. Many Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now