soapyfish Posted January 21, 2015 Posted January 21, 2015 I am planning to expand our Citrix XenApp Remote Access system and I expect I will need more license's to cover the expected numbers of concurrent users. So that I can plan this I have been trying log how many of the license's are in use at anyone time and to generate some historical report to justify the extra expenditure. I can use the "Citrix License Administration Console" but this only shows usage each time you login a check it by hand. Does anyone know how I can do this ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now