agiles Posted December 19, 2014 Posted December 19, 2014 Hi, I have been asked to try a platform that will be used for online courses. When clicking on the course link attached error pops up. Any Solutions please? By the way I am able to open my Google drive without problems. Thanks in advance, Carmen
jonnykewell1 Posted December 19, 2014 Posted December 19, 2014 If you Google that error it takes you to a Google Support page. Lot's of people have left comments on there and Google have fixed it a short time later. Might be worth a try? Google Apps Support
agiles Posted December 20, 2014 Author Posted December 20, 2014 thanks alot for the suggestion. This was news to me. I posted the question and i am waiting for a reply agiles
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now