TechSupp Posted December 8, 2014 Posted December 8, 2014 Does anyone know how many kindles I can register with a single Amazon account?
sted Posted December 8, 2014 Posted December 8, 2014 I think you can register as many as you want but "book" can usually only be installed on 5 iirc
siuko Posted December 8, 2014 Posted December 8, 2014 We have 310 kindles registered on one account It can make the account page a little slow (and caused us weeks of headache when they switched from the old account page to the new one) You can have a book you have purchased on upto 6 kindles (unless the specific book states otherwise)
TechSupp Posted December 8, 2014 Author Posted December 8, 2014 Thanks, as they may be wantong a class set, looks like I will have to create a few accounts and do them in batches of 5 or could I have them all on one account and just manually copy the book to all the Kindles? (with you having that many I know that would not be practical for you but we will only have about 25).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now