Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hiya

I was wondering if anyone can help me with the projection images for we will rock you? I have been tasked to do these on no budget for our local school so I would be eternally grateful if someone could possible point me in the right direction or help me out?

 

Many thanks in advance

Emma

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Hi Emma

 

Did you get any luck here with this?

 

I'm after a graphics pack now too as ordered one and paid for it and the quality is terrible!!

 

Raeesa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...