Joanne Posted November 10, 2014 Posted November 10, 2014 So when we were looking at the touchscreens, we got a demo of WordWall, ( Wordwall | Make interactive activities for the classroom )which was lovely and polished and made me go with CleverTouch. In the time between demo and fitting, Sahara fell out with WordWall and the screens no longer ship with it. I have been told that Snowflake ABC ( http://nuiteq.com/snowflake/software/abc/ ) is going to be the replacement and that it is better than WordWall. I have installed it on a machine and from the offset I'm not massively impressed. I mean, it's good, but it's basic and doesn't seem as polished as WordWall did. One missing feature is the online community where you could share created resources. Snowflake appears to be a program in infancy. It doesn't seem as developed as WordWall did. I'm pretty disappointed with it to be honest. Anyone used either or? What are your thoughts? I feel a bit bummed out because I gave my supplier the go-ahead to get me the snowflake licenses. If I wanted WordWall I could probably get it.
josh_wordwall Posted March 15, 2015 Posted March 15, 2015 (edited) You can buy Wordwall for use on any interactive screen - it's called the Wordwall with RespondAnywhere licence. The AV reseller from whom you purchased the screen will be able to supply this to you. It also includes support for the mobile games, which is by far the coolest thing about it (e.g. so you can use it with iPads, student mobile phones, student laptops, etc Edited March 15, 2015 by elsiegee40
Joanne Posted March 16, 2015 Author Posted March 16, 2015 Thanks Josh. I am in talks with my reseller at present. I'm sure we will get something sorted.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now