Joanne Posted October 15, 2014 Posted October 15, 2014 So I'm in a primary school, and the kids get the configuration thing coming up when they open office. How do I stop this? Is there a GPO I can push out? Thanks in advance!
Joanne Posted October 15, 2014 Author Posted October 15, 2014 OK it's going to be in here somewhere... Download Office 2013 Administrative Template files (ADMX/ADML) and Office Customization Tool from Official Microsoft Download Center
DevilsAdvocate Posted October 15, 2014 Posted October 15, 2014 I have the following enabled using the above ADMX. Disable First Run Movie - Enabled. Disable Office First Run on application host - Enabled Suppress Recommended settings dialogue - Enabled Rob.
Joanne Posted October 15, 2014 Author Posted October 15, 2014 Struggling to even import the ADMX file! Not had much time to check it out this aft, will try again tomorrow
Joanne Posted October 15, 2014 Author Posted October 15, 2014 was not hard to say copy the admx file into %systemroot%\PolicyDefinitions aka C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions I had to skip through a youtube vid to find that simple explanation out. Amazing.
Joanne Posted October 20, 2014 Author Posted October 20, 2014 Right, here is where the admx and adml files need to go: \\SERVERNAME\sysvol\DOMAIN\Policies\PolicyDefinitions - copy ADMX files here \\SERVERNAME\sysvol\DOMAIN\Policies\PolicyDefinitions\en-US - copy ADML files here policies now appear in the GPO editor.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now