Cravon Posted November 20, 2007 Posted November 20, 2007 hi all I am using PHP 5 to build a form that connects to a MSSQL database. It all works apart from I want to take the users name from a table on the page. the table uses an ID and not a name, i can't add a 'name' syntax to the table as it is apart of DotNetNuke and i am just getting my head around it. any help would be great, this is the last bit. I have every thing else sorted for the PHP code hope that reads better
contink Posted November 20, 2007 Posted November 20, 2007 Erm... you might want to re-edit your post and start over... That lot includes about half the information has terrible grammar and I'm confused.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now