penfold Posted October 9, 2014 Posted October 9, 2014 We have a user here who has downloaded some templates which contain macros which look like they do some verification and then save. To me it looks like they have been created in Office 2010 as it works fine when used in Excel 2010 but when they are opened in 2013 there is a huge delay in saving documents as it is stuck doing the verification stage. I've asked the member of staff to contact capita to see if there is a known issue but in the meantime, has anyone else had this and is there a setting we need to change in order to minimize the delay? I can't imagine we are the only place using 2013 so I would have thought that the file would work ok so I'm guessing we have missed something.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now