thegrassisgreener Posted November 19, 2007 Posted November 19, 2007 HI, yet agian, Just tried my Leopard disk on an IMAC and the install works fine, it's on my macbook where the trouble is. The macbook detects the disk and lets me select install Leopard. When it restarts to begin the install I get a no smoking sign (without the cig in the middle). This was not the case on the IMAC. Not sure whats going on could this be anything to do with updates???? or what version of Tiger is inatlled HELP.........please
ZeroHour Posted November 19, 2007 Posted November 19, 2007 Please stop using capitas for titles of posts unless it is for a very good reason. I have noticed several threads you have started with the titles in capitals all throughout.
thegrassisgreener Posted November 19, 2007 Author Posted November 19, 2007 Sorry, I will have to read the copy of the rules on posting on edugeek, didnt know it was a "capitalist" site. What a joker, you think your something CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, CAPITAL, whoops, am I breaking the rules......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now