TechBod Posted September 30, 2014 Posted September 30, 2014 I am trying to customize the guest account on 10.9.5 i can do everything using this helpful tutorial Michael's Mac - Create a Custom Environment for Leopard's New Guest User But it is for a previous os version so I can't write back as they have changed the paths. I am new to Macs and understand how it works but i am stumped. Once i have elevated the user and made the changes could some one give me an idea how to write back the settings to the correct path using the terminal please. Many Thanks ..
TechBod Posted September 30, 2014 Author Posted September 30, 2014 Found this so I am going to have a crack at it tomorrow. How do I make Chrome the default browser in the OSX Guest Account? - Ask Different
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now